Community - it's at the heart of who we are and what we do.
At Corporate Health Unlimited, we're a part of a bigger family that includes our parent company (Corporate Sports Unlimited), our sister division (Corporate Events Unlimited), and, more importantly, our community.
Giving back has been an integral part of our business since we began in July of 1980. Over the years, our community partners have included The Bobby Dodd Institute, Good Measure Meals, The American Lung Association, Big Brothers Big Sisters, United Way, Special Olympics, Books for Africa and others.
Company Vision Statement:
At Corporate Sports Unlimited, Inc. we offer a genuine commitment to provide our customers with exceptional service. Striving to conduct business with the highest level of integrity and detail, we aspire to exceed the expectations of our clients, employees, and community. To our clients, we are proud to offer an array of services and experience, ensuring continued satisfaction. To our employees, we pledge to provide an environment that encourages both professional and personal growth. To our community, we offer enduring support and dedication to improving quality of life. Simply stated, our purpose is you.
Through our continued efforts, we are proud to have donated over $5 million to the following non-profit organizations:
• American Red Cross
• Atlanta Care Center
• Atlanta Community Food Bank
• Bert’s Big Adventure
• Boys & Girls Clubs of America
• Boy Scouts of America
• Casa de Alleya (Guatemalan Orphanage)
• Cobb County Children’s Center
• Cobb, Marietta & Smyrna Canine Units
• Feed My Lambs
• Feed the Hungry Foundation
• Georgia Council on Child Abuse
• Genesis Shelter
• Junior Achievement
• Lipson Center
• MUST/Good Samaritan Shelter
• My House (For Abandoned Babies)
• Preventing Child Abuse & Neglect
• Safe Path
• Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club
• Shop with a Hero (Fire and Police Departments of Cobb/Haralson Counties, Georgia)
• Special Olympics of Georgia
• The Rainbow House
• World Children’s Center