At Corporate Health Unlimited, our people make us who we are >>> exceptional.
Here at Corporate Health Unlimited, our expert team members share a passion for health and wellness—and for making a positive difference in people’s lives. If you are dedicated, highly motivated, and passionate about improving the health and well-being of those around you, Corporate Health Unlimited would like to work with you.
We believe all of our employees should have a challenging, rewarding work environment and a chance to move up in our rapidly growing company.
And because our employees take care of us, we want to take care of them. Corporate Health Unlimited offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees, including:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical & prescription insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision care
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Fitness center membership
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Vacation benefits
- Volunteering opportunities
Join our team.
Our team revolves around passion. We look for those with energy and a service-oriented presence who are passionate about fitness, health and wellness. We're growing, and we'd love to meet you.
We're always looking for:
- Guest Service Associates (part-time and/or on call): Our Guest Service Associates (GSA) are friendly and outgoing, eager to help members and provide general operational support for the fitness center.
- Wellness Associates and Coordinators: Our Wellness team are fitness enthusiasts with an educational background in Exercise Science/Kinesiology. Having a CPT or Group Fitness certification(s) is a plus!
- Managers: Our Managers are business-minded with fitness center experience. Those who are self-starters with strong organizational and leadership skills work well in our Management roles.
On-call Guest Services Associate (floater), multiple locations:
As-needed, on-call position based on location preference and availability, weekdays after 4pm and weekend availability is most desired, First Aid/CPR/AED certification required
Personal Trainers, multiple locations:
ACSM, NASM, AFAA, ACE or NSCA Personal Training certification required, as well as First Aid/CPR/AED
Group Fitness Instructors, multiple locations:
Group Fitness and First Aid/CPR/AED certifications required- please email resume to email@example.com
Internship, multiple locations:
We are currently placing students for our Internship program for Exercise Science, Kinesiology, or Health Promotion majors.